– You’re the only woman
in the film. Is that fun? Is that–’cause you know,
there’s so many men in the film. – Yeah, there’s a lot of guy–
I mean, now we have Lizzie, and Cobie are both in it,
which is helpful. I surround myself with, like,
a army of women to kind of protect me against
all the testosterone. And, you know,
we’re talking about actors, – and, you know…
– Yeah. Yeah. – They’re very delicate.
– So they’re not really men. They’re getting mani-pedis
over on the side – and stuff like that.
– I mean, like, Hemsworth’s hair – takes much longer than what–
– Yeah. Oh, he’s so sweet.
He was here not too long ago. – I love him so much.
– I know. – He’s adorable.
– Everybody loves him. – And Chris Evans,
you’ve done so many movies. Chris Evans, of course,
Captain America. You did–how many movies now
with him? – I think this is our
5th movie. We’re been working together
since we were, like, I don’t know, 17, I think,
or something like that. – Really?
– Yeah. – So you must know him
pretty well. – I know him very well.
Too well. – Yeah.
– I’m sure. – I mean–
– Everything that he’s gonna do. – Scarlet!
– Ahh! [cheers and applause] – It was his idea.